Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What the fuck is up with Nestor Carbonell?


Just got back from The Dark Knight, which is great, blah blah. BUT! What the fuck is up with Nestor Carbonell? Nestor, who is one of The Others on Lost, and was also on Suddenly Susan (will anyone but me admit to having watched that but me?), has about a dozen lines as Gotham's Mayor. Which I had a hard time focusing on because of his CRAZY EYES.


Hey ALWAYS, ALWAYS looks like he has on too much eyeliner. I used to just think the makeup people on Lost decided that guyliner is ominous, and in light of Pete Wentz's continued existance, I somewhat agree. But, the above is just him out somewhere normal. AND he has it in The Dark Knight. Does he have that shit tattooed on? Does he insist on wearing it in all productions? Like he thinks it's his trademark look or something (Fonzi - leather jacket, Hillary - pantsuit, Nestor Carbonell - inexplicably pronounced eyeliner)? Is he an Egyptian prince, perhaps? Is this some kind of crazy naturally occuring phenominon? Carbonellisis? Nestor's Eye? Please, Jesus, someone help me out.

1 comment:

Aalap said...

I used to watch suddenly susan. That when i first started hating kathy griffin