Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Commenting Internationally


THEY SAID MY NAME ON THE BBC OMG. Originally I was going to act like embarrassed about this, and humble, but fuck that, because I was totally jumping up and down, in literal, actual fact.

Allow me to back up: they did some story about accents on the BBC World Service this morning, which I listen to most days, because I am totally gay for news. I had a thought relating to this story, so I sent them an email right away, knowing that they read these retarded, retarded listener emails on air all the goddamn time. AND! Not five minutes later, I hear "Chris . . . from New York says" and it was what I said, as they were READING MY EMAIL ON THE BBC. I realize that this is like the lamest of kind of reflected glory, but I don't care, because this is all I get, so fuck you.

1 comment:

jen said...

but wait, what was your comment?