Tuesday, April 15, 2008


People in the media like to give Michelle Obama shit. But I just think that's so ridiculous. Basically, I have a hard time believing that anyone in the media actually disagrees with anything she or her husband say. But they imagine that other people would disagree, so they cover it that way. Because who but an enlightened member of our 4th Estate could possibly understand or agree with people as intelligent as the Obamas? Why just the fact that they like them so much must mean that they're elitists! Despite all those votes Barack gets, and all that money he raises from small donations, and all that talk about poverty. Elitist, for sure.

Does it undercut my argument if I talk about how much I like her hair? Hopefully not, because I love that goddamn do.

No comments: